Autosõber OÜ is responsible for protecting the privacy and security of the data of our customers and visitors to the autosober.ee website.
The autosober.ee website processes, publishes, stores and uses your personal data and information safely, honestly and legally, in accordance with EU and international laws.
Collection of personal information
Autosober.ee may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information about the use of this site (including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, source of referral, duration of visit, page views, site navigation, time and date of visit, other statistics. We may also use third-party services, for example: banking e-services, delivery e-services, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika, Facebook for collecting, tracking and analyzing data, as well as for delivering and accepting payments);
- information about the transactions that take place between you and us, or in relation to this site, including information about any purchases of goods and services that you make;
- information you provide to register on the site (including email address, first and last name, billing and shipping addresses);
- information you provide to subscribe to services, email alerts mail;
- any other information you send to autosober.ee.
Collecting other data
Use of personal information
Autosober.ee may use your personal information to:
- management of this site;
- personalizing the site for you;
- providing access to and the ability to use the services of the site;
- sending notices and invoices to you, collecting payments from you;
- sending you the email notifications you requested;
- handling inquiries, feedback, and complaints filed by you, about you, or in connection with the service;
Using the email address you provide, we may send promotional emails from time to time. emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest to you;
We may also use your personal information to contact you and ask for your permission to use/share your purchase history in our marketing or promotional materials.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. On each subsequent visit, these files are sent back to the site that recognizes them. Cookies act as a memory of a particular home page, allowing you to be recognized on repeat visits and to restore your settings, making the site more user-friendly. Further information about cookies and how to manage or delete them can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies.
Necessary cookies are cookies that are necessary for autosober.ee to perform its basic functions. These include those necessary to translate the site’s content into the user’s preferred language and store cookie preferences.
Analytical cookies – are set by trusted third-party networks (eg Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika, etc.) to track data such as the number of unique visitors and page views to help improve user experience.
- files; when the last action on the site occurred;
- information entered in the search fields.
_icl_current_language – Used to define dividing the user’s language in AJAX requests (for example, when submitting offers, etc.).
wp-wpml_current_language – Used to determine the current page language.
wpml_browser_redirect_test – Used to determine if cookies are allowed.
wpml_referer_url – Used to determine the url of the previously visited page.
_icl_visitor_lang_js – Stores the redirected language.
cck_cookie_settings – Used to remember the user’s cookie preferences.
_ym_metrika_enabled – Checks if other Yandex.Metrika cookies are set correctly.
_ym_isad – Determines if the user has ad blockers.
_ym_uid – Used to identify site users.
_ym_d – Stores the date of the user’s first session on the site.
yabs-sid is the session ID.
_ym_debug – Indicates that debug mode is active.
_ym_mp2_substs – Used for target call.
_ym_visorc_* – Allows the session replay function to function properly.
_ym_hostIndex – Limits the number of requests.
_ym_mp2_track – Used for target call.
i, yandexuid, yuidss – Used to identify website users.
ymex – Stores auxiliary information for Yandex.Metrica indicators: ID creation time and their alternative values.
usst – Stores auxiliary information for synchronizing website user IDs between different Yandex domains.
More information can be found here: https://yandex.ru/support/metrica/general/cookie-usage.html
_ga, _gid, _gat_* – Google (Universal) Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (www.google.com). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that allow us to analyze the use of the website and allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors navigate our website while using it.
How to disable cookies?
You can disable or delete cookies if you wish. Read more here: www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer, and you can also set most browsers to block the storage of cookies. But in this case, you will need to manually specify all the site settings each time, and it is also possible that some services and functions will not work.
Yandex.Metrica cookies can also be disabled using the opt-out addon: https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html
Google Analytics cookies can be disabled using the opt-out addon: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or upcoming legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend your legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
Controller: Autosõber OÜ, reg. nr. 11360606
Legal address: Harjumaa, Tallinn linn, Lennujaama tee 5, 11101
Legal basis: legitimate interests of Autosõber OÜ