Oil change service
An oil change is a simple procedure which does not require much expenditure or time. Autosõber’s experts will changed the oil quickly and with a highly professional approach.
There are two types of oils which are used in any car:
- Engine system oil
- Transmission oil
In both cases, it serves the same purpose: it protects parts from corrosion, contamination, friction, and wear. It also reduces energy costs for resistance and serves as a cooling agent for the engine.
How often should the engine oils be changed?
- Engine oil must be changed every 6,000-15,000 kilometres (depending on the operation conditions and specifications of the car)
- Transmission oil should be changed every 40,000-60,000 kilometres
- Also, the oil is always changed when diagnosing or carrying out repairs on a car.
How does one prepare for an engine oils change?
- Read the operating instructions for your car and also check the log book
- Replace the oil system filter and rubber seals
Why should I change the oil during a car service?
Specialists know how to choose the right oil
Along with an oil change, it will be necessary to change the oil filter
Special equipment is used
Contact us, and we will change the oil in your car within an hour.